Hi everyone my name is Omar Nael I am 20 years old and was born in the City of Orange.; I was born on February 10, 1992. I lived in Murrieta for 16 years and now currently living in Wildomar (WILD-OMAR). I commute to RCC every Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. I chose RCC instead of MSJC was to meet new people and to get enrolled into classes. I started at RCC in 2010 and graduated high school at Vista Murrieta High School in 2010. School is very important to me and my family; they are really encouraging and only hope the best for me. I currently work at Toys R Us in Murrieta; I have been working for the company for 4 years old (16 years Old).
I am in school to finish up my general education and transfer to a university. I am currently looking to go to school out of state, mainly in the east coach. I have applied to University of Michigan and hopefully I will hear an answer from them soon. I am also looking at applying to Cal State Long Beach, San Francisco State, Ohio State, and more. I want to major in Kinesiology and hopefully get into the physical therapy programs at one of the schools I am applying to. On my spare time I like to spend time with family and friends. I also like football, basketball, soccer and lifting weights. I am interested in this course because I always heard positive things about environmental science and how interesting it is. Also I want to know what is wrong with our environment and see what we can do as a society to fix some problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment